This open house was active from May 1-17, 2020. Information on this website may no longer be current. Email us for more information.
Sorry! We aren't able to deliver refreshments to your door, but here is a recipe you can make at home!
For the brownie layer:
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
For the peanut butter layer:
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1/4 cup butter, softened
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
For the topping:
- 3 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1/2 cup milk chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees; grease and flour an 8-inch square pan.
- Melt 1/2 cup of butter; remove from heat.
- Stir in granulated sugar, eggs and vanilla.
- Beat in cocoa, flour, salt and baking powder.
- Spread batter evenly in prepared pan; bake 25-30 minutes until just done.
- Allow brownies to cool completely.
- Mix together powdered sugar, 1/4 cup of butter and peanut butter until forms a soft dough.
- Smooth peanut butter mixture over brownies.
- Melt together chocolate chips and remaining butter over low heat, stirring occasionally.
- Spread over top of peanut butter mixture.
- Cool and cut into squares.
Makes about 16 servings.